jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

A photograph you like



I think this is one of my favorite pictures. It has not a big production or was taken with a professional camera; in fact, I remember that it was taken like two years ago by my mom with her cellphone. In the picture you can see my two dogs: Mono and Luna, they were very good friends. Mono is the little white dog and he was 4 or 5 months old in the picture. Luna was the big brown dog and she had 14 years old. She was very old and big dogs only live 16 years, so she passed away two months ago. It was very sad because she was with us all of her life. I really like this picture because it remembers me the summertime, when we played all the afternoons in the courtyard with my brother and then we dived in the pool to ride out the sun. So I really hope that summer arrive fast!

7 comentarios:

  1. Oh, they are very cute. And I know whats means live far from our pets.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The little dog of this picture is very pretty and small :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. she was almost all your life at home....

    ResponderBorrar
  4. when a dog is with us all life and die, always is better remember all the good times with a hapinnes feeling

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Pets are part of our family, I have lost one dog and two cats and I know that is really painful :(

    ResponderBorrar