jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

My Favorite Movies

I can’t tell which is my favorite kind of movies because, to be honest, I don’t usually watch movies and if I watch one it has to be very good because I get bored easily. The only movies that always can catch my attention are the cartoon ones, my favorite one is Tangled and How to Train your Dragon.

But talking seriously, if I had to choose a genre I would say, in addition to cartoon ones, that I like drama movies. I don’t know if that is the genre to classify them, but I remember that some movies that caught my attention were “Donnie Darko”, “Mr. Nobody”  “A Clockwork Orange” and “Trainspotting”.  I like that kind of movies that leaves you with that strange feeling, I don’t know how to describe it, but when you go to sleep, leaves you questioning many things in life. And that are movies that people recommends me, because I have a really bad eye to choose a good one haaha, that why I think I don’t watch many movies.





    A normal movie session in Cine Plaza at Talca

The feeling that I was describing is something like this



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario