jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

My Future Job

In the future I would like to work as a social anthropologist. I expect to work in governmental areas, I don’t know well how them works, but I would like to help making public policies and for that I think I have to do on-site work, that is, work directly with people to know well what their problems are, what they really need and helping with that information in the redaction of future laws. That’s why I would like to take laws or public administration in a future, for complement my knowledge and be a better professional in the areas I want to work. I’m sure that I want to keep studying when I finish anthropology.

One of the things that called my attention about this career was the possibility to know a lot of thing outside my own reality, and I really think that I have learned a lot about it. The things I have learned about the study of lost civilizations in archeology have also called my attention, so I really need to take a time and think what is the thing I want to do in a future.

I hope to travel a lot in the future and know a lot of realities that would help in my formation, but also I don't what that my work became an obstacle to make another things in my life. 

Here I put some pictures that helped me to decide what to study:



Really, I don't know what to do with my life

4 comentarios:

  1. Social Anthropology rules!, I also hope that my work helps people :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Social Anthropology rules!, I also hope that my work helps people :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ohh, you have to travel a lot! Is very nice to learn a lot of things about life an others realities

    ResponderBorrar