jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

My favourite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my laptop, because I can do everything on it, like watch movies, play videogames, communicate with friends, etc. I got it when my earlier computer literally exploded because I had so many things on it, so my parents give me a new one on my 18th birthday. I use it to play, talk with my family and my boyfriend by Skype, to keep music and pictures on it, a little to study on it, among other things. I use it like every day to see the academic things and to distract when I’m bored here on Santiago. I think that my life would be a little better without my computer, because I could use the time I spend on it in another productive things. For example, yesterday my laptop died, I don’t know why, it just don’t wanted to turn on, so I can’t use it and I spend that time to study for the exam we have next week and also to made a few bracelets jaaja, so I think my life would be a little more productive without it :P

Thanks God for enlighten a person to create laptops

5 comentarios: