jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

A free post

Today, I’m going to talk about the most amazing animals in the world: Dogs.
Dogs are descendants of wolves, but they were tamed, and for that reason they acquired the characteristic we can see today, such as different colors, sizes, weights, etc.
They have a very developed sense of hearing and smell, and some evidence say that they were living with humans about 9000 years ago. Today, they have a lot of functions due to their docility and intelligence; they can be assistance dogs, rescue dogs, sheep dogs or just company dogs.

I like them because they are very loving and intelligent! My dog is able to bring me the toys that I ask for, he can understand some words and also he can communicate some things, obviously not talking, but doing some actions that I can interpret. He goes crazy when he sees me after a week away! I think that every person needs to have a dog in their lives to know what true and unconditional love is.


a mass of white hair and me

7 comentarios: