jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

Evaluation of blog experience



I think that my experience writing the blog was fun; it helped me to learn a little more about my classmates and their careers. It was a little difficult at first because I didn't have a good vocabulary, but I learned a lot of new words doing this activity and also improved some mistakes that I tended to make, like the use of past tense. In school I didn't receive a good formation in English, my teachers used to miss classes and the school normally gave us that hour as a recess, and I only used to write in English to make some comments on YouTube. So, I thought that it was going to be a difficult work for me, but it was very easy, mostly because we had to write about familiar things or about our interests. The fact of writing comments on our classmates post also was fun because we shared our opinions and show some interesting things to the others. I tried in every class to read my classmates’ posts and leave a comment.  I just think that this didn’t help me very much to my pronunciation, and that’s the thing I want to improve. But, although there were topics to write about more interesting that others, I think it was a good experience, I’m going to miss write in my blog (really).


                                          

Noooooo, I want to write more posts :'(

3 comentarios: